Our cut-off time for all orders regardless of where the item(s) are in-stock or orders are placed from is 1PM EST.
If you are placing an order with 1, 2 or 3 Business Day Guaranteed Shipping after our 1PM EST cut off time, your order will be released the following business day if all of the items are in stock. Orders for in-stock items placed after the cut-off time on Friday typically ship the following Monday or Tuesday (excluding holidays), regardless of shipping method selected. If you have questions regarding the estimated delivery date for any order, please call our customer support team prior to placing your order at +1.571.229.9782 or email us at email@example.com. Please note that your order may be subject to additional verification of address or product availability. If more information is needed, you will be contacted by a customer service representative shortly. You will receive a second email as soon as your order has been verified and processed. To expedite the processing of your order, please be available at the phone number or email address you provided so that we are able to contact you. If our verification department is unable to reach you, your order may be considerably delayed.
All of our online orders are handled by real people, knowledgeable in the products we are selling and with true concern for customer satisfaction. Before we charge your credit card we will manually review your order and make sure that the information you have provided is complete. If it is not, we will contact you by telephone or e-mail. We want you to get the product that you are buying and we want you to be satisfied in your experience with us. If your order qualifies for special promotions such as free freight, a salesperson will make sure that you receive the promotion. Only one promo code / discount code may be entered per order at checkout. If you have ordered items that we do not have in stock you will not be charged for those items until we ship them, except for special order items. As a Blitz Radios customer you have full access to our friendly staff. We offer personal service and strive for complete customer satisfaction. If you have a problem with any part of a transaction or have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact us.
Open Box Products
Open Box merchandise are products that have been purchased and delivered to other customers, and then returned to Blitz Radios. Open Box products are typically sold under cost. Blitz Radios tests Open Box products for basic functionality only. Due to the varying quality of products returned to Blitz Radios, Blitz Radios makes every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, regardless of what the product description says, Blitz Radios only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included. Bear in mind that your open box product may not contain microphones, cables, adapters, manuals, CDs, drivers, fans, etc. Additionally, the product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections as a result of its having been previously opened. Blitz Radios will not send you any missing accessory, even if the accessory is required in order to properly make use of all the product’s advertised functions. While Blitz Radios does not like to discourage sales, please purchase open box products only if you know how to deal with potential missing accessories.
Shipping & Packaging
Free shipping — no shipping, handling, or packaging fees will be charged on shipments consisting of at least $99 in new radio gear that are shipping to physical addresses located in any of the contiguous 48 states and can be automatically verified with your bank through the AVS (Address Verification System) Program. Orders containing both in-stock and out of stock items will not ship until all items are in-stock, unless you specifically request shipping the in-stock items separately, which incur additional shipping charges. Free shipping is only available on shipments of $99 or more. Upgraded freight charges do not qualify for free freight credit. All orders are shipped FOB our dock and all claims for damaged shipments are subject to the carrier’s rules for claim processing. Claims for “Package did not arrive” or similar must be made within 14 days of the date that tracking shows the item delivered. The claims process can take 1 – 6 months depending on the carrier. Free freight includes freight and insurance, but does not include dimensional weight charges or optional services such as Adult Signature Required ($4.75). On high value packages, we suggest Adult Signature Required. Some large packages and discounted items are excluded from free shipping, as noted in their description.
In order to keep our prices low, multiple orders shipped to the same address may be combined into a single shipment by our shipping department but this may not result in reduced shipping and handling fees.
Shipping charges for orders that do not qualify for free freight start at $9.95. All orders are shipped FOB Our Dock and all claims for damaged shipments are subject to the carrier’s rules for claim processing. The claims process can take 1 – 6 months depending on the carrier. Claims for misshipped or missing items must be made within 14 days of your receipt of the package or 30 days from the date of shipment, whichever comes first. Claims for “Package did not arrive” or similar must be made within 14 days of the date that tracking shows the item delivered.
Orders containing both in-stock and out of stock items will not ship until all items are in-stock, unless you specifically request shipping the in-stock items separately, which incur additional shipping charges. Free shipping is only available on shipments of $99 or more.
Shipping outside the United States
Orders that are shipping outside the 50 US states will be shipped with a commercial invoice showing the exact amount you paid for the product. We cannot show a reduced value on the commercial invoice. Depending on your country, before your package arrives, you may have to pay duties, taxes, and brokerage fees. Some countries require products be certified by CE or some other certifying organization. Most of the amateur radio transceivers we sell do NOT have the CE mark which is required in most European countries and some countries, like Australia, outside the EU. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the product they are ordering is compliant with the import regulations of their country. If your shipment is refused by customs and returned to us for any reason, we will subtract the cost of shipping from your refund. If your package is not returned to us by customs, we will not be able to refund any amount.
The postal service is our least expensive and least reliable method of shipping internationally. Packages often take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive, but sometimes even longer. Many countries do not allow packages to be tracked. We will not start a claim for a package lost in the postal system until it has been more than 60 days since we shipped the package and more than 30 days since its last tracking scan. We recommend FedEx, UPS or DHL international shipments.
Sales tax is collected on orders shipped to the following states: Virginia.
What else should I know?
All online orders are subject to management approval. Volume orders may not qualify for special promotions, and could require prepayment by postal money order or bank wire transfer.
To prevent fraudulent credit card transactions, we participate in the AVS (Address Verification System) Program with Visa, M/C, Discover, and American Express. We will only ship to an address that you have listed with your credit card company as an Authorized Shipping Address. By default, this is your billing address for your credit card statement. Please call the toll free number on the back or your credit card and ask them to add any alternate shipping addresses you might want to use in the future.
To prevent shipping charge fraud, under no circumstance will we ship merchandise on a UPS, FedEx, or DHL account other than ours. We will not bill shipping charges to the recipient’s account or to a third party account.
Blitz Radios reserves the right to cancel any order and refund the original payment method due to pricing errors. Blitz Radios will not honor prices that are shown in error.
Blitz Radios reserves the right to add a signature requirement to any shipment.
All shipping and handling prices shown on Blitz Radios.com are estimates only. For orders with multiple items or large and/or heavy items, the shipping estimator may be inaccurate. We will contact you with an exact shipping estimate before shipping your order.
All pricing is subject to change at any time due to availability of units, parts and distributor pricing changes.
Using AFFIRM and Financing your Purchase: Here are some good to know things:
Affirm Overview and Application Process
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you’ll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan — all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.